Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The countdown...

Shark Toys @ Ham & Eggs Tavern, Los Angeles, CA.
My bro turned me on to these guys a few months back but it's been kinda hard for me to try and catch one of their shows. So when he told me they were playing on New Year's Eve, I scratched all my plans and went headfirst for this one.

Shark Toys kill off the rest of 2012 and slap our asses in 2013...












The show was amazing. These guys are full of energy. If you get the chance to catch one of their shows watch out for your glasses (if you wear any). I got smacked in the face a few times by this girl dancing next to me. Also, stop in and check out the Ham and Egg Tavern on 8th Street in Downtown. You'll totally trip on their setup. 

Shark Toys next show is January 26th at Permanent Records with Wounded Lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment