Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Copper Kettle Brewing Company

I went to visit my buddy Fernando in Denver a few months back, and when I got there he wouldn't shut up about this beer called the Mexican Chocolate Stout severed at this brewery called the Copper Kettle. I had enough of him running on about this, so after the 7th day I decided to head out with him to give it a taste test and see how "amazing" this beer really was.
I was blown away. I'd never tasted anything like it. This beer really rattled my taste buds and curled my toes. I didn't want it to stop and found myself sipping on my it like a drug fiend hungering for another hit. I needed to get to the bottom of what was in this thing. So I asked the owner if I could have a quick interview and tour of his microbrewery.

From the history of Copper Kettle Brewing Company, to the processes of making their magical beer - Jeremy gives us a run down of his operation and also tells us what's it like being a brewer in Denver.
What a swell dude!

(Left) Jeremy Gobien - Owner and Head Brewer

(Part 1)
Copper Kettle, The Run Down

 (Part 2)
How Copper Kettle Came About

(Part 3)
A sneak peak into the future of Copper Kettle
(behind the scenes)

Stop by this place if you happen to be in the area, grab a beer, and shake this dude's hand.

Paul Mahoney - Tasting Room Manager

Copper Kettle Brewing Company
1338 S. Valentia Street
Unit #100
Denver CA 80247

This post is dedicated to Fern and J-Dub who basically let me destroy their apartment for 2 weeks straight. XO


No comments:

Post a Comment