Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Trash City...

a tribute to Joe Strummer. 
12/22/2012 The Three Clubs, Los Angeles, CA.

I hit The Three Clubs this weekend to say farewell to a friend and also catch a tribute show they were having to celebrate the life of Joe Strummer. I'm up for anything having to do with The Clash, so I didn't even bother looking at who was on the bill or what was going down.
Well, I was in for a surprise...


 Zander Schloss (former member of Circle Jerks)

 That's what I'm saying bro!!

Zander Schloss & The Latino Rockabilly Post-War

Crank up that reverb!



Some of the show's set list.

Money raised from this show went to The Joe Strummer Foundation For New Music - Strummerville. Check it out at www.strummerville.com and see what it's all about!

Beautiful positive things are happening everyday amigos... even in dive bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment