Monday, December 24, 2012

Face melting...

12/16/2012
Ty Segall melts faces at The Observatory, Santa Ana, CA

First band up, Business Cats from Azuza, CA.
I added these kids on soundcloud because I liked the rawness of their sound. I had no idea they were on this bill, so it was a real pleasant surprise! If these kids aren't going places, I don't know who is.

 





Next up to bat was Bleached from Los Angeles. You might recognize some of these girls from their former band Mika Miko. They totally killed, but once again I had no idea they were on the bill as well. I should probably start doing my homework on this stuff, but hey, I'm not getting paid for this.






And the main attraction... Ty Segall







Ty Segall

Trip out... I found these dudes hanging around the bar minutes before their show. I had a quick chit chat with the bass player about how everything is working out on the road. He was rad enough to stick around until I got my beer. We had a toast, and he was off to shred and I was off to hang around a bunch of sweaty people. Cheers guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment