Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Farewell, Denver...

Just touched down on L.A. territory and I wanted to give a big thanks to some special people for making everything possible on this blog while I was in Denver...

To Fern and J-Dub,
thanks for letting me stay and basically destroy your place my entire stay in Denver. Also thanks for the drinks, the drives, and the chats!
I love you guys!

 To Brandy and Mke,
thanks for making the whole Salt interview and jam session possible. It was awesome hanging out and meeting you guys. 

To Salt, 
thanks for taking the time to meet up with me and keeping it real.

...and to "Mad" Mike, more on this young transplant later.


I made it home without getting sick guys! Although a few times I thought my body was going to cave in. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment